Your Tenancy & Money

Tenancy Support and Advice

If you’re a Town & Country Housing resident and are worried about maintaining your tenancy or you are concerned about one of our residents, please use our referral form for support and advice from our team.  

Money support service

Our Money Support service is available to all of our residents and provides budgeting advice and assistance with welfare benefits.

Help with Benefits/Universal Credit

Money Helper provides a range of advice and guidance regarding budgeting, saving, universal credit and family benefit to help support you to manage your finances.

Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice provide guidance on issues such as debt management, welfare benefits, housing, immigration and asylum, employment, consumer complaints and landlord-tenant disputes.