How can we help you?
Did you know you can check information about your tenancy through My Home Online? You can see your rent statement, make a payment, report a repair and see your repairs history. You can find all forms online and access a list of frequently asked questions and videos.
General enquiries & paying your rent
- Pay your rent online: www.allpayments.net
- Telephone: 01892 501480 (Press option 1 to report a repair, option 2 to make a payment or option 3 to speak to an advisor. Lines are open Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm. Please note that calls to the Helpdesk and Repairs Contact Centre are recorded for training and legal purposes.)
- Email: Info@tch.org.uk
Rebook your Gas Safety Appointment
If you have received correspondence from us regarding your appointment for an annual safety inspection on your heating system but are unavailable on the date specified, then you can use this form to rebook for a date that is more suitable.
- If you have a gas leak call: 0800 111 999
- For hot water and heating problems contact Swale Heating on 0800 011 3139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’ve already arranged for a Swale Engineer, you can track them through Swale’s customer portal
- For oil and solid fuel heating call Headcorn Heating: 01622 891299
- For out-of-hours emergency repairs call: 01892 501480
Useful numbers for other agencies during adverse weather
Road & Travel:
Kent Highways – 03000 419141
East Sussex Highways – 0345 6080193
West Sussex Highways – 01243 642105
Power and phone lines:
UK Power Network – 0800 3163105
Openreach damage to telephone line/poles – 0800 0232023
Town & Country Housing
Monson House, Monson Way, Tunbridge Wells Kent TN1 1LQ
East Kent Office: Unit 4b, Denne Hill Business Centre, Dennehill, Womenswold, Canterbury, CT4 6HD
Development New Business Team: Contact information
To contact the PR & Communication Team please email email@example.com (this is for media enquiries only)