Useful forms

Below are a number of forms to help you manage different aspects of your tenancy, please complete them and send them back to us with any supporting information that may be required. These documents are only for current Town & Country Housing Group social housing tenants.

Paying your rent

Rent Calendars 17-18.pdf[pdf] 151KB

Direct Debit Form.pdf [pdf] 65KB

Standing order form [pdf] 111KB

Refund Request Form [docx] 632KB

Managing your tenancy

Application to Change a Tenancy

Mutual Exchange Application Form

Authority to discuss form [docx] 32KB

Apply for our Garden Help Scheme

Permission Form

If you wish to request permission to alter your home in any way you must ask permission first in writing. You can either complete our online form or print off the document and post it back to us. Works must not start until you have received our decision in writing.

Complete the online form.

Permission Request Form for print [docx] 623KB

Anti-social behaviour

Anti Social Behaviour Incident log [pdf] 524KB