Get paid to improve services
The resident scrutiny panel was established in 2013 and consists of up to twelve Town & Country Housing Group residents. They undertake in depth service reviews and make recommendations to our Board to improve your services.
- Specialist resident scrutiny training & development
- Monthly meetings in Tunbridge Wells
- In between meetings, reading information, forming opinions and giving objective feedback via email or telephone
- Undertaking occasional site visits and shadowing of services
What we offer in return:
- An allowance of £1,300 per year (after completion of a satisfactory probation period) OR;
- £300 in vouchers + £1,000 in life and employment skills training
- Personal development through specialist resident scrutiny training & development
- Coaching and mentoring
- A unique insight into Town & Country Housing Group services
- Free transport to and from meetings and site visits, or reimbursement of transport expenses
- Food and refreshments at meetings
If you are interested in becoming a panel member, please complete our Resident Scrutiny Panel Application Form or if you would like to find out more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01892 501640.