Frequently Asked QuestionsRight To Buy

How do I get legal assistance for Right to Buy?

By October 26, 2017 No Comments

Most buyers instruct a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to handle the legal procedure to complete the purchase. You do not have to do this and books are available to help you deal with the procedures and paperwork. If mortgage finance is being used, the lender will require that a solicitor acts on its behalf and you will usually have to pay for this.

The costs charged by solicitors vary so it is worthwhile for you to get quotes from a number of them. Addresses and telephone numbers for local solicitors can be found in the phone book or at

Leave a Reply