As part of our service level agreement with Swale Heating we have agreed with them a set of standards and time scales for reported repairs and breakdowns.
Swale Heating have the following Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Breakdown and Repairs:
Water Leaks / Gas Leaks that cannot be contained – Up to 4 hours
No Heating / Hot Water – Up to 48 hours
- Complete breakdown of heating system on either Heating or Hot Water (no back up)
Non-Urgent Repair – Up to 20 Days
- Example – Heating and Hot Water Working, but one radiator may have a cold spot
- Intermittent faults to the system
Planned Repair – Up to 28 days
- Planned repair – Example: Replacement radiator, Fit part call.
- Residents can request an appointment up to 21 days outside of the above SLA
Swale Heating will only attend to a Breakdown call up to 10.00pm which is within our contractual obligations. However for reported leaks which cannot be contained we aim to attend within 4 hours.
Swale Heating will aim to meet the above time scales, however we will also work with you to make an appointment at a suitable time for you.
During periods of high demand, Swale Heating will try to provide information over the phone by our trained call operatives to find a temporary solution until an operative can attend.
If you’ve arranged for a Swale Engineer, you can now track them through Swale’s customer portal.