What do the panel do?
- Work with us to make sure that we are providing the services that are important to all our residents.
- Help us to put you, our residents, at the heart of everything that we do.
- Review our service delivery processes, measuring, testing and monitoring services.
- Make sure that we are as effective, efficient and economical as possible.
- Make recommendations for service improvements directly to our Board.
What are the panel reviewing at the moment?
The panel are reviewing the ‘resident voice’ . Over the next few months, they will be gathering information and assessing service delivery ‘on the ground’ to ensure it’s as effective and efficient as possible. They expect to conclude the second part of review and present their findings to the board in Late 2021.