We are looking for a highly organised team player who enjoys a busy, varied workload and has excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) to join our Love Living Homes Team.
- Providing high quality administrative support service to the Head of Property Management, Private Lettings Manager and the Love Living Homes team
- Administration for all tenancies and rentals
- Booking property adverts in publications and websites
- Logging voids onto the system
- Assisting on all rental enquires, answering the phones and booking in any appointments
Whilst a knowledge of social housing would be beneficial, this is not essential.
In addition to a competitive salary, Town and Country Housing offer generous benefits including 30 days holiday per year + bank holidays!
Salary: Up to £19,000 p.a. depending on experience
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week (permanent)
Closing Date: Wednesday 24 July 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 1 and Friday 2 August 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to join our Love Living Homes team, please click on the button above to see the job description or if you would prefer a printed version, please email firstname.lastname@example.org