Kent and Medway services
East Sussex services
During this COVID-19 pandemic, limited contact with the outside world may make you or someone you know feel unsafe but Kent and Sussex Police specialist teams are still available to help 24/7, in the same way as before.
If you are are concerned about the welfare of a neighbour, you can let us know, but if there is an immediate threat for someone’s welfare or safety call 999.
Kent / Sussex Police will respond to your call and can arrest anyone committing offences against you.
In an emergency dial 999 or 101 for non-emergencies. If you live in Kent, you can also speak to someone online at www.kent.police.uk.
Other agencies working with the Police to support you:
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Kent and Medway Domestic Abuse Helpline: www.domesticabuseservices.org.uk/
- DAVSS (Domestic Abuse Voluntary Support Services): www.davss.org.uk/
- The Portal: http://theportal.org.uk/
- Victim support: 08 08 16 89 111: www.victimsupport.org.uk
- Broken Rainbow: www.brokenrainbow.org.uk
- Childline: 0800 1111
Boots the pharmacy offers safe space for domestic abuse victims, find out more here.