Make sure that your actions do not cause annoyance or distress to another person. People can have different levels of tolerance based on their own individual circumstances. Your actions may cause distress without you even being aware.
The top things we suggest you do when you move in.
- Introduce yourself when you move in
- Consider your neighbours’ lifestyle
- Be aware of shared walls
- Control your dog
- Park your vehicles with consideration
- Alert your neighbour to parties
- Keep your garden tidy
- Control barbecues or bonfires
- Put rubbish out on the right day
- Consider noise levels during the day and night
- Avoid smoking in areas that will cause annoyance