Town and Country Housing Group is not a Right to Buy Landlord but those tenants who transferred from Tunbridge Wells Borough Council on 30th January 1992, may have the “Preserved Right to Buy”.
You will not be eligible if you have:
- had a break in your tenancy
- breached your tenancy resulting in your right being suspended
- broken the terms of any suspended possession order (for example, for rent arrears) made by the court
- if you are an undischarged bankrupt or have a bankruptcy petition pending against you
- you have made an arrangement with creditors, which is still outstanding