Frequently Asked QuestionsRent & Service Charges

Will I still get help to pay my service charges?

By November 15, 2017 No Comments

If you receive Housing Benefit to cover your rent most of your service charges will also be covered as long as your circumstances remain the same. If you do not receive Housing Benefit but feel you may qualify, please contact us.

Any personal service charges you may incur, for services provided in your own home (such as water, heating and electricity are ineligible for Housing Benefit and will not be covered.

Please note that the Government is making changes to housing benefit under the new welfare reform legislation which applies to people of working age.

Find out if you may be affected by these changes CLICK HERE